Cauliflower is a cruciferous vegetable that is naturally high in fiber and B-vitamins. It provides antioxidants and phytonutrients that can protect against cancer. It also contains fiber to enhance weight loss and digestion. It goes good in gravies and fries. Try our Non-GMO Cauliflower Seeds. To know more click here ( Youtube )
Number of seeds in a packet – 10
- Difficulty Level-Moderate
- Type- Outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – Everyday
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Repotting Time- 2-3 weeks
- Flowering Time – 7-8 weeks
- Fruiting Time – 10-12 weeks
- Harvesting time – 13 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 17°C – 23°C
- Season – Annual
- Sowing – Rainy season
HOW TO GROW
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 4 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water using spray gun or spray bottle.
- Keep the soil moist not soggy.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Re-pot the sapling to a Medium Size Pot in 2-3 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to harvest is 13 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Brassica oleracea var. botrytis
Hindi: Gobhee (गोभी)
Tamil: Cauliflower (காலிஃபிளவர்)
Telugu: Cauliflour (కాలీఫ్లవర్) , califlower
Kannada: Hukosu (ಹೂಕೋಸು)
Bengali: Phulakapi (ফুলকপি)
Marathi: Phulagobi (फुलकोबी)
Malayalam: Keliphlor (കോളിഫ്ലവർ)