Coco Peat Powder is a natural fiber made out of coconut husks. The extraction of coconut fiber from husks gives us this by-product called cocopeat, which is a 100% natural growing medium. Cocopeat Powder is a very good alternative to traditional peat moss and Rock wool. Its air-filled porosity and high water holding capacity make it, an ideal growing medium for plant crops.(cocpeat)
How to use
- Transfer the packaged Coco Peat into a large bucket.
- Add 1 liter of water to the Cocopeat(for 200gms). Leave the Coco Peat to absorb the water for 2 hours, or longer if required.
- Mix the material with hands or a trowel. As you mix make sure each portion of peat has sufficient moisture.
- Add more water till it gets fluffy.
- Fill a pot with the moistened Coco Peat.
- Transplant potted seedlings into the(cocopeet) Coco Peat according to the depth needed for your plant.
Cocopeat (cocopet)is an excellent growing medium for home & lawn garden plants. It improves aeration in the soil for optimal root growth while maintaining the ideal nutrient availability for plants. It also helps in loosening the heavy soil and enhances the water retention capacity.
What is Coco Peat made of?
Cocopeat is a natural fiber made out of coconut husks. The extraction of coconut fiber from husks gives us this by-product called cocopeat, which is a 100% natural growing medium.
How to buy Coco Peat online?
You can get the best gardening seeds and the most affordable gardening seeds on The Affordable Organic Store.
The Affordable Organic Store is your one-stop shop to buy vegetable seeds online, to buy herbs seeds online, to buy flowers seeds online, to buy microgreen seeds online, and to buy fruits seeds online for gardening needs.
You can also buy cheap seeds online in The Affordable Organic Store. You can also buy Indian vegetable seeds online here. You also get free seeds on every purchase of seeds.