Want to know the secret to healthy, glowing, and charming skin? Well, Curry leaves are the best option you got! Curry leaves are a rich source of vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, vitamin B2, calcium, and iron, apart from a heavy distinctive odor and pungent taste. The shiny, dark green leaves grow pinnately along a stem, and each branch can hold up to twenty, tightly clustered leaves. Try our Curry Plant seeds Online. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 5
- Difficulty Level – Easy
- Plant Height – 4 – 6 m
- Type – Outdoor
- Feed –VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – Once every 2 – 3 days
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination time – 2 – 3 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 26°C – 37°C
- Season – All season
- Sowing – July – August
HOW TO GROW CURRY PLANT FROM SEEDS
- Plant the Curry plant Seeds in well-drained soil or VermiCompost -end up in Cocopeat.
- Sow no more than 5 mm deep in well-drained soil in full sun.
- Cover with soil and lightly water in.
- Then moderately water the plant.
- Provide with Cocopeat and spray with water using a spray gun spray bottle.
- Water the top about 2 inches of the soil is dry to the touch.
- Seeds will germinate within 10 – 15 days.
- Full sunlight is needed at the time of germination.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil adds Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Murraya koenigii
curry plant seed in hindi: Karee patte (करी पत्ते)
curry plant seed in kannada: Karibēvu (ಕರಿಬೇವು)
curry plant seed in bengali: Kāri pātā (কারি পাতা)
curry plant seed in tamil: Kaṟivēppilai (கறிவேப்பிலை)
curry plant seed in telugu: Karivēpāku (కరివేపాకు)
curry plant seed in marathi: Kaḍhīpattā (कढीपत्ता)
curry plant seed in malayalam: kaṟivēppila (കറിവേപ്പില)
Other names: Kadi Patta, Karibevu, Mitho Limdo, Karuvepillai, Curry leaf, Natural curry plant
I am very satisfied. Seeds are of great quality.
Ayesha Fatima –
The seeds are of great quality
riya sharma –
Bhavesh Gupta –
Good quality seeds and grown very welll
Nilain Agarwal –
Very good germination
Aman Agrawal (verified owner) –
Lavani Kapoor –
Satisfied with the product
good quality seeds
good quality seeds satisfied
I want to buy it for growing the curry leaves plants