Want to know the secret to healthy, glowing, and charming skin? Well, Curry leaves are the best option you have! Curry leaves are a rich source of vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, vitamin B2, calcium, and iron, apart from a heavy distinctive odor and pungent taste. The shiny, dark green leaves grow pinnately along a stem, and each branch can hold up to twenty, tightly clustered leaves. Try our Curry Plant seeds Online. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 5
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – 4 – 6 m
- Type – outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – once every 2 – 3 days
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 2 – 3 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 75°F – 90°F
- Season – all season
- Sowing – july – august
HOW TO GROW CURRY PLANT FROM SEEDS
- Plant the Curry plant Seeds in well-drained soil or Vermicompost – end up in Cocopeat.
- Sow no more than 5 mm deep in well-drained soil in full sun.
- Cover with soil and lightly water in.
- Then moderately water the plant.
- Provide with Cocopeat and spray with water using a spray gun spray bottle.
- Water the top about 2 inches of the soil is dry to the touch.
- Seeds will germinate within 10 – 15 days.
- Full sunlight is needed at the time of germination.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Murraya koenigii
curry plant seed in hindi: karee paudhe ka beej (करी पौधे का बीज)
curry plant seed in tamil: kariveppilai ceti vitai (கறிவேப்பிலை செடி விதை)
curry plant seed in telugu: karivepaku mokka vittanam (కరివేపాకు మొక్క విత్తనం)
curry plant seed in kannada: karibevina sasya bija (ಕರಿಬೇವಿನ ಸಸ್ಯ ಬೀಜ)
curry plant seed in marathi: kari vanaspati biyane (करी वनस्पती बियाणे)
curry plant seed in malayalam: kariveppila chediyude vithu (കറിവേപ്പില ചെടിയുടെ വിത്ത്)