Want to know the secret to healthy, glowing, and charming skin? Well, Curry leaves are the best option you got! Curry leaves are a rich source of vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, vitamin B2, calcium, and iron, apart from a heavy distinctive odor and pungent taste. The shiny, dark green leaves grow pinnately along a stem, and each branch can hold up to twenty, tightly clustered leaves. Try our Curry Plant seeds Online. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 3
- Difficulty Level- Easy
- Plant Height- 72 to 240 inches
- Color – Green, flower – white
- Type – Indoor plant
- Feed –VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – Once every 2-3 days
- Sunlight – Full sunlight.
- Germination Time – 2-3 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 26°C – 37°C
- Season – All season
- Sowing – July-August
- Harvesting – Leaves should be plucked when the plant is at least one year old
HOW TO GROW CURRY PLANT FROM SEEDS:
- Plant the Curry plant Seeds in well-drained soil or VermiCompost -end up in Cocopeat.
- Sow no more than 5mm deep in well-drained soil in full sun.
- Cover with soil and lightly water in.
- At a depth of 5mm, and spaced 10-15cm apart in rows 45-60cm apart. Water well and then stand the pot in a cool, shaded, frost-free place – a temperature of around 26°C-37°C is ideal.
- Then moderately water the plant.
- Provide with Cocopeat and spray with water using a spray gun spray bottle.
- Water the top about 2 inches of the soil is dry to the touch.
- Seeds will germinate within 10-15 days.
- Full sunlight is needed at the time of germination.
Botanical name: Murraya koenigii
Curry Plant in Hindi: Karee patte (करी पत्ते)
Curry Plant in Kannada: Karibēvu (ಕರಿಬೇವು)
Curry Plant in Bengali: Kāri pātā (কারি পাতা)
Curry Plant in Tamil: Kaṟivēppilai (கறிவேப்பிலை)
Curry Plant in Telugu: Karivēpāku (కరివేపాకు)
Curry Plant in Marathi: Kaḍhīpattā (कढीपत्ता)
Curry Plant in Malayalam: kaṟivēppila (കറിവേപ്പില)
Other names: Kadi Patta, Karibevu, Mitho Limdo, Karuvepillai, Curry leaf
How to buy Curry Plant Seeds online in India?
The Affordable Organic Store is the best site to buy Curry Plant Seeds in India with free delivery across India. You can get the best gardening seeds and the most affordable gardening seeds on The Affordable Organic Store. The Affordable Organic Store is your one-stop shop to buy vegetable seeds online, to buy herbs seeds online, to buy flowers seeds online, to buy microgreen seeds online, and to buy fruits seeds online for gardening needs.
You can also buy manure online here. You can also buy pots online for gardening, gardening tools online. You can also buy cheap seeds online in The Affordable Organic Store. You can also buy Indian vegetable seeds online here. You also get free seeds on every purchase of seeds.