Broccoli is known as the “Crown of Jewel Nutrition” because it is rich in vitamins and minerals. One of the unique health benefits of Broccoli is its anti-cancerous property. Try our Non-GMO Broccoli Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 20
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – up to 92 cm
- Color – green
- Type – outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – alternate days
- Sunlight – full sunlight (5 hours a day)
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Harvesting Time – 12 – 14 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 65°F – 75°F
- Season – winter and spring
HOW TO GROW BROCCOLI FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Cover the seeds gently with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water on alternate days.
- Seeds will germinate within 7 days.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Brassica oleracea
broccoli seed in hindi: brokolee beej (ब्रोकोली बीज)
broccoli seed in tamil: prokkoli vitai (ப்ரோக்கோலி விதை)
broccoli seed in telugu: brokali sid (బ్రోకలీ సీడ్)
broccoli seed in kannada: kosugadde bija (ಕೋಸುಗಡ್ಡೆ ಬೀಜ)
broccoli seed in marathi: brokoli biyane (ब्रोकोली बियाणे)
broccoli seed in malayalam: brocolly vithu (ബ്രോക്കോളി വിത്ത്)