Dolichos flowers and vegetables are used in Indian cooking as a side vegetable. Try our Non-GMO Dolichos Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 5
- Difficulty Level – moderate
- Vine Height – 8 – 10 feet
- Flower Color – purple, white
- Type – outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – every day
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Repotting Time – 3 – 4 weeks
- Flowering Time – 6 – 7 weeks
- Fruiting Time – 10 – 11 weeks
- Harvesting Time – 12 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 65°F – 70°F
- Season – winter and spring
HOW TO GROW DOLICHOS FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat lightly and spray with water.
- Water every day.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil adds Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Lablab purpureus
dolichos seed in hindi: dolichos beej (डोलिचोस बीज)
dolichos seed in tamil: toliccos vitai (டோலிச்சோஸ் விதை)
dolichos seed in telugu: dolicos sid (డోలిచోస్ సీడ్)
dolichos seed in kannada: dolicos bija (ಡೋಲಿಚೋಸ್ ಬೀಜ)
dolichos seed in marathi: dolicosa biyane (डोलिचोस बियाणे)
dolichos seed in malayalam: dolikkos vithu (ഡോളിക്കോസ് വിത്ത്)