Knol Khol is a round vegetable belonging to the Crucifer family. Also addressed by the name of Kohlrabi, knol khol has edible leaves and stems. Try the Demand Agro Knol Khol Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 130
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – 20 – 30 cm
- Vegetable Color – whitish green
- Type – outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – every day
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – within 3 weeks
- Harvesting Time – 7 – 9 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 60°F – 80°F
- Season – all seasons except summer
HOW TO GROW KNOL KHOL FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Cover the seeds gently with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water every day.
- Seeds will germinate within three weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Brassica oleracea var. gongylodes
demand agro knol khol seed in hindi: nol khol beej (नोल खोल बीज)
demand agro knol khol seed in tamil: knol khol vitai (knol khol விதை)
demand agro knol khol seed in telugu: knol khol sid (knol ఖోల్ సీడ్)
demand agro knol khol seed in kannada: knol khol bija (knol ಖೋಲ್ ಬೀಜ)
demand agro knol khol seed in marathi: knol khol biyane (knol khol बियाणे)
demand agro knol khol seed in malayalam: nol khol vithu (നോൾ ഖോൾ വിത്ത്)