Lettuce Iceberg is a member of the family Asteraceae. It is predominantly used as a salad vegetable because of its crunchy texture and appealing leaves that make the food look more inviting. Try our non-GMO Lettuce Iceberg seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 10
- Difficulty Level – medium
- Plant Height – 12 – 40 inches
- Color – icy green
- Type – outdoor, balcony, or indoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – every day
- Sunlight – full sun with partial shade
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Harvesting Time – 6 – 8 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 60°F – 70°F
- Season – winter and spring
HOW TO GROW LETTUCE ICEBERG FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat lightly and spray with water.
- Water every day.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight with partial shade is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil adds Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Lactuca sativa
lettuce iceberg seed in hindi : letyoos aaisabarg beej (लेट्यूस आइसबर्ग बीज)
lettuce iceberg seed in tamil : kirai panipparai vitai (கீரை பனிப்பாறை விதை)
lettuce iceberg seed in telugu : palakura manncukonda sid (పాలకూర మంచుకొండ సీడ్)
lettuce iceberg seed in kannada : letis aisbarg bija (ಲೆಟಿಸ್ ಐಸ್ಬರ್ಗ್ ಬೀಜ)
lettuce iceberg seed in marathi: letyusa a’isabarga biyane (लेट्युस आइसबर्ग बियाणे)
lettuce iceberg seed in malayalam: cheera manjumala vithu (ചീര മഞ്ഞുമല വിത്ത്)