- Vermicompost (single serve)
- Neem Powder (Single Serve)
- Epsom Salt (Single Serve)
- Sea Weed (Single Serve)
- Perlite (single Serve)
- Cow Dung Cake (single serve)
These are essential for plant growth. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
- Vermicompost (Single Serve) – Vermicompost helps improve soil structure, texture, porosity, water holding capacity, drainage, and aeration and reduces erosion. It improves plant growth by enabling the growth of new shoots and leaves, thereby increasing productivity. It helps to neutralize the pH of the soil.
- Neem Powder (Single Serve) – Neem Cake Powder provides the plant with all the necessary nutrients and also helps control pests. Neem cake powder lasts longer and also retains water to keep the soil in good condition.
- Epsom Salt (Single Serve) – Good for seed germination and makes roses bloom big.
- Sea Weed (Single Serve) – Seaweed contains phosphorous, which helps plants develop healthy and strong root systems. Seaweed also improves soil texture, greatly improving drainage and aeration. Seaweed fertilizer can directly increase soil organic matter through the soil or plants, and activate various beneficial microorganisms in the soil.
- Perlite (single Serve) – Perlite’s expanded nature makes it extremely porous, so it can absorb water, but it also improves drainage, so is ideal to mix into the compost to ensure water drains freely. Perlite Soil is particularly useful in plant propagation, including taking cuttings and sowing seeds.
- Cow Dung Cake (Single Serve) – Cow dung powder is rich in minerals, especially nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium.