Rain Lily/ Lilly is a tropical wildflower best known by the name Rain Lilies, which was given due to their tendency to bloom after a hard rainfall. These petite charmers are perfect for filling in bare garden spaces as they gently naturalize and weave through established plants. The Crocus-like flowers which arrive in various bright shades require minimal care to stay stunning from late summer into early fall. Tufts of outward-spreading, narrow, grass-like green leaves surround the flowers for an irresistibly lush display. Try our non-GMO Rain Lily Bulb. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of bulbs in a packet – 1
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – up to 30 cm
- Flower Color – mixed
- Type – outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – 3 times a week
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Flowering Time – 15 – 30 days
- Suitable Temperature – 60°F – 70°F
- Season – annual
- Sowing – rainy season
HOW TO GROW RAIN LILY FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat lightly and spray with water.
- Water 3 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil adds Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Zephyranthus rosea
rain lily mixed bulb in hindi: ren lilee mishrit balb (रेन लिली मिश्रित बल्ब)
rain lily mixed bulb in tamil: malai alli kalanta palpu (மழை அல்லி கலந்த பல்பு)
rain lily mixed bulb in telugu: varsam kaluva miśrama balb (వర్షం కలువ మిశ్రమ బల్బ్)
rain lily mixed bulb in kannada: male lili miśrita balb (ಮಳೆ ಲಿಲಿ ಮಿಶ್ರಿತ ಬಲ್ಬ್)
rain lily mixed bulb in marathi: rena lili miśrita balba (रेन लिली मिश्रित बल्ब)
rain lily mixed bulb in malayalam: mazha lilli mixed bulb (മഴ ലില്ലി മിക്സഡ് ബൾബ്)