Rajnigandha has been a part of Indian culture and tradition for a very long time and is often used before or during auspicious occasions to promote peace of mind and happiness. It is known to relieve stress and curb anxious emotions. Try our non-GMO Rajnigandha Bulb. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of Bulbs in a packet – 1
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – up to 3 feet
- Flower Colour – white
- Type – outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – 2 times a week
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 – 2 weeks
- Flowering Time – 90 – 120 days
- Suitable Temperature – 60°F – 75°F
- Season – summer
- Sowing – january
HOW TO GROW RAJNIGANDHA FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat lightly and spray with water.
- Water 2 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within 2 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil adds Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Polianthes tuberosa
rajnigandha bulb in hindi: rajaneegandha balb (रजनीगंधा बल्ब)
rajnigandha bulb in tamil: rajnigandha palpu (rajnigandha பல்பு)
rajnigandha bulb in telugu: rajnigandha balb (rajnigandha బల్బ్)
rajnigandha bulb in kannada: rajanigandha balb (ರಜನಿಗಂಧ ಬಲ್ಬ್)
rajnigandha bulb in marathi: rajanīgandha balba (रजनीगंधा बल्ब)
rajnigandha bulb in malayalam: rajanigandha bulb (രജനിഗന്ധ ബൾബ്)