Top 10 Indoor Plants Under 100 Rupees Online in India
Indoor plants are also known as tabletop plants or plants that can be grown indoors. Indoor plants are well known as they are moderately simple to deal with, give medical advantages, and can be utilized to decorate inner spaces. Indoor plants are an extraordinary choice as they need little space, and could be fit for locations where light is dim and are affordable.
Yes, here is a list of indoor plants that you can purchase for under 100 INR.
1. Green fern
It’s an elegant addition to your indoors as it turns out to be dense and has golden-green leaves. Green ferns act as a perfect air purifier and are easy to plant which makes them more suitable for planting indoors. It generally grows up to 1 – 3 feet and you can water it twice in a week (overwatering may harm).
2. Dwarf Fiddle Leaf Fig plant
It’s a beautiful desktop plant with a height of 36 – 72 inches. It has wavy green leaves and low maintenance. It can be purchased online at a budget friendly price.
3. Peace lily plant
The peace lily plant is a green leaves flowering plant. It needs well-drained soil to grow. 8 – 10 inches of the pot is sufficient to grow this plant. Morning sunlight is helpful but does not keep it under direct sunlight. Water when needed.
4. Jade plant
Jade plant leaves are green, fleshy, and oval in shape. It has thick stems. It needs moderate humidity and can be placed in a bright location with indoor temperature. You can add vermicompost for nutrients and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
5. Black money plant
Black money plant is a great choice for planting indoors as it needs less maintenance and enriches the surrounding by purifying the air. It can be easily purchased easily under rupees 100.
6. Echeveria mixed succulent plant
Echeveria mixed succulent indoor plant has thick fresh leaves with pointed leaves. It grows up to 12 inches. The suitable temperature for the plant is 65 – 80 F.
7. Lucky bamboo
Lucky bamboo attracts good luck and prosperity and its presence brightens up the mood. It is a perfect gift for a houseplant. It generally grows up to 1-3 feet tall and needs moderate humidity.
8. Monstera broken heart plant
Monstera broken heart is known for its heart-shaped leaves which have holes in its leaf blades. It is an easy-to-grow houseplant with low maintenance. you can plant it indoors as well. Water the plant twice a week.
9. Syngoninum plant
The Syngonium plant has heart structure leaves with silver lines that go through the mid-riff of leaves. It’s a wonderful plant to décor your house. Generally, it grows up to 3 to 6 feet tall. You can buy it online easily.
10. Money plant
Money plant is the most popular choice among indoor plants. It brings home good wealth, good luck, and fortune. It is a wonderful gift to give someone and you can buy it at an affordable price.
Here are some other blogs which make your Green Space Greener!
- Gardening Calendar Blogs
- Sustainable Gifting Ideas
- Gardener Stories
- Garden Care Blogs
- Miniature Garden Decor
- Gardening Workshops
Have a look at some amazing Videos of Gardening that might help you!
- Tips on planting homegrown plants and creating art with them as a beginner.
- How to preserve, plant, and grow flower seeds in monsoon, winter, and other seasons.
- Growing different vegetables, winter vegetables especially, and tips and tricks to preserve.
- Preserving fruits such as strawberries, Papaya, watermelon, muskmelon, etc.
- Know all about microgreens using examples such as microgreen spinach, microgreen sunflower, microgreen mustard, microgreen flax, etc.
- Using gardening tools such as pots, trays, growing bags, moss sticks, watering cans, etc.
Here are some Workshops that might help you if you are new to Gardening!
- Convert your indoor space into a green space.
- Know more about your Garden Soil.
- Know how to start your own small Garden.
- Learn about foliage plants and their care.
These are good deals
I am definitely gonna buy these amazing plants. Thanks for the info.
Thank you for this informative blog post! As a plant lover on a budget, I appreciate the affordable options you’ve shared. Can’t wait to add these indoor plants to my collection!