A jewel of an heirloom. A sturdy and showy plant that is resplendent with cascading brilliant red seed heads that dangle like rubies in a necklace. Try our Non-GMO Amaranthus Red Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 10
- Difficulty level – Easy
- Plant Height – 4 – 6 feet
- Flower Color – Red
- Type – Outdoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – Everyday
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination time – 4 – 10 days
- Flowering time – 5 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 25°C – 29°C
- Season – Annual
- Sowing – Early fall
HOW TO GROW AMARANTHUS RED FROM SEEDS
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make a ½ inch deep hole and put 3 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water every day.
- Seeds will germinate within 4-10 days.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil adds Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Amaranthus
amaranthus red seed in hindi: Rajgira (राजगिरा )
amaranthus red seed in tamil: Siru keerai (சிரு கீரை)
amaranthus red seed in telugu: Tota kura (తోటకూర )
amaranthus red seed in kannada: Chilikaesoppu ( ಚಿಲಿಕಾಏಸೊಪ್ಪು)
amaranthus red seed in bengali: Chuka (চুক )
amaranthus red seed in marathi: Rajgira (राजगीरा )
amaranthus red seed in malayalam: Mulla cheera (മുല്ല ചീര)
Other names: Amarnath, Amarnath thotakura, Amarn, amarnathth, amarantus, AMARUNTHUS, amari, Andhra thotakura, Agapanthu, Amaranths, Amarathus red
Riti singh –
Germinated in just 4-5 days. Loved the product!
Gouri Jha –
Great experience 👍🏻
Disha Khandelwal –
Good product and service too, Satisfied.
the plant has grown really well and they look so pretty
Alisha Khan –
Raunaq Kumar –
Sabeena Taj –
Satisfied with the product
Monali Singh –
Ragav Desai –
One of the best flowers that is grown in my garden, very happy with the purchase