Salvias are also known as sage are the mainstays of the midsummer garden border which blooms from summer to autumn. Planted in the spring, these aromatic beauties are great for cutting and beloved by bees and butterflies. Salvias are drought-tolerant. Try our Non-GMO Salvia Red Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 10
- Difficulty Level – Easy
- Plant Height – 3 – 8 feet
- Flower Color – Red
- Type – Outdoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – 3 times a week
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination time – 1 week
- Flowering time – 12 week
- Suitable Temperature – 18°C – 21°C
- Season – Annual
- Sowing – Spring
HOW TO GROW SALVIA RED FROM SEEDS
- Soak the seeds for 4-6 hours before planting.
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 3 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water using spray gun or spray bottle.
- Water 3 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Salvia
salvia red seed in hindi: Saalviya Phool (साल्विया फूल)
salvia red seed in tamil: Calviya Malar (சால்வியா மலர்)
salvia red seed in telugu: Salviya Puvvu (సాల్వియా పువ్వు)
salvia red seed in kannada: Salvia Huvu (ಸಾಲ್ವಿಯಾ ಹೂವು)
salvia red seed in bengali: Salbhiya Phula (সালভিয়া ফুল)
salvia red seed in marathi: Salvia Pholvara (साल्व्हिया फ्लॉवर)
salvia red seed in malayalam: Salvia Pushpam (സാൽവിയ പുഷ്പം)
Other names: salviya, Saliva, Saliva mixed
Satisfied with the product. Thanks again for sending me such a good product.
Sakshi Patni –
All seeds germinated well.Satisfied
the color of the flowers are beautifully grown
Livtar Kumar –
Loved the bloom
Raghini Sharma –
Manpreet Singh –
Arathi Nehra –
It’s mesmerizing to see the seeds bloom