Balsams are exotic and modest plants that every gardening enthusiast would appreciate. It serves to be a go-to flowering plant every home garden must be decorated with. Try our Non-GMO Balsam Seeds. To know more click here (Youtube / Blog).
Number of seeds in a packet – 20
- Colour – Varied
- Type – Indoor(balcony) or Outdoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – Alternate days of the week
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination Time – 10-15 days
- Flowering time – 10 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 15°C – 20°C
- Season – Annual
Sowing – January- February or May-July
Harvesting – 11 weeks
HOW TO GROW
- Soak the seeds for 4-6 hours before planting.
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 4 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water alternate days a week.
- Seeds will germinate within 10-15 days.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Time to flower is 10 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in soil add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Impatiens
Telugu: Chilika Mukka Puvvu(చిలికా ముక్కా పువు)
Bengali: Dopati (দোপাতি)