Bright and showy daisies like flowers that light up the borders of your garden all around the year. Try our Non-GMO Coreopsis Beauty Star Mix Seeds. Birds and bees have an appetite for dried seeds. Coreopses are low maintenance and drought-tolerant plants. To know more click here (Youtube / Blog)
Number of seeds in a packet – 10
- Colour – Varied
- Type – Outdoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – 3 times a week
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination Time – 2-3 weeks
- Flowering time – 10 weeks approximately
- Suitable Temperature – 20°-25°C
- Season – All season
Sowing – Late Summer
Harvesting – Spring (10 weeks from germination)
HOW TO GROW
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 4 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water 3 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within 2-3 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to flower is approximately 10 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add neem cake powder, VermiCompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Coreopsis spp.
Hindi: Koropis phoo (कोरोपिस फूल)
Tamil: Kōrōpsis malar (கோரோப்ஸிஸ் மலர்)
Telugu: Kōrōpsis puvvu (కోరోప్సిస్ పువ్వు)
Kannada: Kōrōpsis hūvu (ಕೋರೋಪ್ಸಿಸ್ ಹೂವು)
Bengali: Kōrapōsisa phula (কোরপোসিস ফুল)
Marathi: Kōrōpsīsa phlŏvara (कोरोप्सीस फ्लॉवर)
Malayalam: kēāṟēāpsis puṣpaṁ (കോറോപ്സിസ് പുഷ്പം)