Ashwagandha helps to provide important immune support, boosting the immune system. Growing this medicinal herb in our home garden is bliss. Try our Non-GMO Ashwagandha Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 10
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – up to 3 feet
- Aroma – ginseng (smell of horse)
- Flavor – sweet, bitter, and pungent
- Type – indoor (balcony/ terrace) or outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – once a week
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Suitable Temperature – 70°F – 80°F
- Season – perennial
- Sowing – 2nd – 3rd week of august (rainy season)
HOW TO GROW ASHWAGANDHA FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat lightly and spray with water.
- Water once a week.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil adds Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Withania somnifera
ashwagandha seed in hindi: ashvagandha beej (अश्वगंधा बीज)
ashwagandha seed in tamil: asvakanta vitai (அஸ்வகந்தா விதை)
ashwagandha seed in telugu: aśvagandha vittanam (అశ్వగంధ విత్తనం)
ashwagandha seed in kannada: aśvagandha bija (ಅಶ್ವಗಂಧ ಬೀಜ)
ashwagandha seed in marathi: aśvagandha biyane (अश्वगंधा बियाणे)
ashwagandha seed in malayalam: ashvagandha vithu (അശ്വഗന്ധ വിത്ത്)
Other names: Indian ginseng, winter cherry