Parsley is a very attractive plant that is generally grown as a culinary herb but often wasted as a garnish or plate decoration. Considering it adds more freshness than flavor to dishes, it is best used fresh and added at the end of cooking, giving home cooks all the more reason to grow their own. Try our Non-GMO Parsley Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 410
- Difficulty Level – moderately difficult
- Plant Height – 9 – 12 inches
- Type – indoor (balcony/ terrace) or outdoor
- Aroma – mild grassy smell
- Flavor – earthy peppery flavor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – 2 – 3 times a week
- Sunlight – 6 – 8 hours of sunlight per day
- Germination Time – 14 – 30 days
- Suitable Temperature – 65°F – 70°F
- Season – biennial
- Sowing – march – april
HOW TO GROW PARSLEY FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat lightly and spray with water.
- Water 2 – 3 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within 2 – 4 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil adds Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Petroselinum crispum
biocarve parsley seed in hindi: baayokaarv ajamod beej (बायोकार्व अजमोद बीज)
biocarve parsley seed in tamil: payokarv vokkocu vitai (பயோகார்வ் வோக்கோசு விதை)
biocarve parsley seed in telugu: bayokarv parsli sid (బయోకార్వ్ పార్స్లీ సీడ్)
biocarve parsley seed in kannada: bayokarv parsli bija (ಬಯೋಕಾರ್ವ್ ಪಾರ್ಸ್ಲಿ ಬೀಜ)
biocarve parsley seed in marathi: bayokarvha ajamoda (ova) biyane (बायोकार्व्ह अजमोदा (ओवा) बियाणे)
biocarve parsley seed in malayalam: biokaarv aaraanavo vithu (ബയോകാർവ് ആരാണാവോ വിത്ത്)