Kale is loaded with all sorts of beneficial compounds, some of which have powerful medicinal properties. Kale is a crunchy leafy plant used both as a vegetable and an ornamental plant. Try the Demand Agro Kale Curly Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 135
- Difficulty Level – medium
- Plant Height – 1 – 2 feet
- Vegetable Color – dark green
- Type – outdoor or brightly lit indoors
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – every day
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 – 2 weeks
- Harvesting Time – 10 – 13 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 60°F – 65°F
- Season – all seasons except summer
HOW TO GROW DEMAND AGRO KALE CURLY FROM SEEDS
- Soak the seeds for 4 – 6 hours before planting.
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 2 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water using a spray gun or spray bottle.
- Keep the soil moist not soggy.
- Seeds will germinate within 1 – 2 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to harvest is 10 – 13 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Brassica oleracea var. sabellica
kale curly seed in hindi: kaale ghungharaale beej (काले घुंघराले बीज)
kale curly seed in tamil: muttaikkos curul vitai (முட்டைக்கோஸ் சுருள் விதை)
kale curly seed in telugu: kale girajala ginnja (కాలే గిరజాల గింజ)
kale curly seed in kannada: kel karli bija (ಕೇಲ್ ಕರ್ಲಿ ಬೀಜ)
kale curly seed in marathi: kale kurale biyane (काळे कुरळे बियाणे)
kale curly seed in malayalam: kaale churunda vithu (കാലെ ചുരുണ്ട വിത്ത്)