Health enthusiasts have long raved about the countless benefits of Wheatgrass. It’s regarded as a super potent health food with amazing benefits. It’s usually consumed as fresh juice, but it also comes in powdered form. Try our Non-GMO Wheatgrass Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 10 grams
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – 6 inches
- Type – indoor (balcony/ terrace) or outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – twice a day
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 2 – 3 days
- Suitable Temperature – 60°F – 70°F
- Season – perennials
- Sowing – november
HOW TO GROW WHEATGRASS FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Cover the seeds gently with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water twice a day.
- Seeds will germinate within 2 – 3 days.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Triticum aestivum
wheatgrass seed in hindi: vheetagraas beej (व्हीटग्रास बीज)
wheatgrass seed in tamil: kotumai pul vitai (கோதுமை புல் விதை)
wheatgrass seed in telugu: godhuma gaddi vittanam (గోధుమ గడ్డి విత్తనం)
wheatgrass seed in kannada: godhi hullina bija (ಗೋಧಿ ಹುಲ್ಲಿನ ಬೀಜ)
wheatgrass seed in marathi: wheatgrass biyane (wheatgrass बियाणे)
wheatgrass seed in malayalam: gothambu vithu (ഗോതമ്പ് വിത്ത്)
Other names: Agropyre, bread wheat