Chamomile Tea Sustainable Living is a popular beverage that also offers a variety of health benefits. Chamomile is a herb that comes from the daisy-like flowers of the Asteraceae plant family (chamomile). Many people enjoy this tea as a caffeine-free alternative to black or green tea and for its earthy, somewhat sweet taste. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Chamomile tea is a herbal infusion made from dried flowers and hot water.
HOW TO USE
- Empty the packet in 3 cups of water.
- Boil it for 8 minutes and steep for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Strain and serve hot in cups.
- Add some honey to taste.
- Chamomile is naturally rich in antioxidants.
- Chamomile tea has soothing properties to help to reduce stress. It is best for a good night’s sleep and aids digestion too.