Grow your daily required vegetables in your garden. These can be combined with your every meal. This Gardening Kits contains a combo of the following seeds:
- Round Tomato Seeds (10 Seeds) – 1 unit
- Onion Seeds (20 Seeds) – 1 unit
- Coriander Seeds (10 Seeds) – 1 unit
- Chilli Seeds (10 Seeds) – 1 unit
Also, check out our workshops for more details.
HOW TO GROW DAILY ESSENTIAL VEGGIES SEEDS PACK
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with seeds.
- Make a ½ inch deep hole and put 2 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with sweet pea seeds and spray with water using a spray gun or spray bottle.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Re-pot the sapling to a Medium Size Pot or Small Jute Grow Bag in 2 – 4 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month works as great feed for the plant.
- Cow Dung Cakes can be used to provide nutrients to the soil.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
- Use the Gardening Tool to prepare the soil well before sowing the seeds.
- Wooden Spoons can also be used to sow the seeds.