Oregano is a plant from the mint family which is a signature flavour of many Italian, Mexican, and Spanish dishes. Rowing the Italian herb in our home garden is a delight for our culinary experience. Try our Non-GMO Oregano Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 1 KGP
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – 1 – 2 feet
- Type – indoor (balcony/ terrace) or outdoor
- Aroma – strong balsamic
- Flavor – peppery pungent and bitter taste
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – every day
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 2 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 65°F – 70°F
- Season – perennial
- Sowing – late spring
HOW TO GROW OREGANO FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Cover the seeds gently with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water every day.
- Seeds will germinate within two weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Origanum vulgare
demand agro oregano seed in hindi: ajavaayan ka beej (अजवायन का बीज)
demand agro oregano seed in tamil: arkano vitai (ஆர்கனோ விதை)
demand agro oregano seed in telugu: oregano sid (ఒరేగానో సీడ్)
demand agro oregano seed in kannada: oregano bija (ಓರೆಗಾನೊ ಬೀಜ)
demand agro oregano seed in marathi: oregeno biyane (ओरेगॅनो बियाणे)
demand agro oregano seed in malayalam: oragaano vithu (ഓറഗാനോ വിത്ത്)
Other names: Origanum, wild marjoram