The Thyme herb is frequently used for both culinary and decorative uses. The Thyme plant is a versatile and lovely plant to grow both in an herb garden and in your garden in general. Growing thyme isn’t hard, and with the correct knowledge, this herb will flourish in your yard. Try our Non-GMO Thyme Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 70
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – 6 – 12 inches
- Type – indoor (balcony/ terrace)
- Aroma – mild pungent
- Flavor – minty flavor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – once a week
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 – 2 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 60°F – 70°F
- Season – perennial
- Sowing – spring
HOW TO GROW THYME FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Cover the seeds gently with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water once a week.
- Seeds will germinate within 1 – 2 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Thymus vulgaris
demand agro thyme seed in hindi: thaim beej (थाइम बीज)
demand agro thyme seed in tamil: taim vitai (தைம் விதை)
demand agro thyme seed in telugu: thaim sid (థైమ్ సీడ్)
demand agro thyme seed in kannada: thaim bija (ಥೈಮ್ ಬೀಜ)
demand agro thyme seed in marathi: tha’ima biyane (थाईम बियाणे)
demand agro thyme seed in malayalam: kaashithumba vithu (കാശിത്തുമ്പ വിത്ത്)