Another main part of your daily salad is the Radish Red (Round). This vegetable is not as pungent or bitter as the white slender and tapering ones and contains both health and skin benefits. Try the Demand Agro Radish Round Red Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – 3 – 4 inches
- Color – red
- Type – outdoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves
- Watering – through watering at least once a week
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 4 – 10 days
- Harvesting Time – 6 – 7 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 60°F – 65°F
- Season – winter, spring and fall
HOW TO GROW DEMAND AGRO RADISH ROUND RED FROM SEEDS
- Take a medium to the bigger sized pot or grow bag and fill it with Potting Mix.
- Make ½ inch deep holes and put 2 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Potting Mix and spray with water using spray gun or spray bottle.
- Keep the soil moist, not soggy.
- Seeds will germinate within 1 – 2 weeks.
- The time to harvest is 6 – 7 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Sow the seeds in a Seedling Tray filled with Cocopeat and replant it when it reaches two to three inches height.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Raphanus sativus
radish round red seed in hindi: laal gol moolee (लाल गोल मूली)
radish round red seed in tamil: muḷḷaṅki vaṭṭa civappu (முள்ளங்கி வட்ட சிவப்பு)
radish round red seed in telugu: mullaṅgi guṇḍrani erupu (ముల్లంగి గుండ్రని ఎరుపు)
radish round red seed in kannada: mūlaṅgi suttina kempu (ಮೂಲಂಗಿ ಸುತ್ತಿನ ಕೆಂಪು)
radish round red seed in marathi: muḷā gōla lāla (मुळा गोल लाल)
radish round red seed in malayalam: radish vruthaakrithiyilulla chuvappu (റാഡിഷ് വൃത്താകൃതിയിലുള്ള ചുവപ്പ്)
Other names: radis, Red globe radish
Arya Saraf –
Very good quality
Aditya Singh –
Shiv Sharma –
Sarah Mathews –
Swathi Murthy –
the seeds have sprouted
Sheela John –
They have good growth rate
Sakshi Gopal –
They were delivered on time
Sheena Joshi –
All ready to be harvested
Lavina George –
Happy with taos service
Lily Saini –
They all have sprouted
I could hardly see this type of seed in stores.But found it here..!