Another main part of your daily salad is the Radish Red (Round). This vegetable is not as pungent or bitter as the white slender and tapering ones and contains both health and skin benefits. Try the Demand Agro Radish Round Red Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – 3 – 4 inches
- Color – red
- Type – outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – at least once a week
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 4 – 10 days
- Harvesting Time – 6 – 7 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 60°F – 65°F
- Season – winter, spring, and fall
HOW TO GROW RADISH ROUND FROM SEEDS
- Take a medium to bigger sized pot or grow bag and fill it with Potting Mix.
- Make ½ inch deep holes and put 2 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Potting Mix and spray with water using a spray gun or spray bottle.
- Keep the soil moist, not soggy.
- Seeds will germinate within 1 – 2 weeks.
- The time to harvest is 6 – 7 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Sow the seeds in a Seedling Tray filled with Cocopeat and replant it when it reaches two to three inches in height.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Raphanus sativus
radish round red seed in hindi: moolee ke gol laal beej (मूली के गोल लाल बीज)
radish round red seed in tamil: mullanki vatta civappu vitai (முள்ளங்கி வட்ட சிவப்பு விதை)
radish round red seed in telugu: mullangi raund erupu sid (ముల్లంగి రౌండ్ ఎరుపు సీడ్)
radish round red seed in kannada: mulangi suttina kempu bija (ಮೂಲಂಗಿ ಸುತ್ತಿನ ಕೆಂಪು ಬೀಜ)
radish round red seed in marathi: mula gola lala biya (मुळा गोल लाल बिया)
radish round red seed in malayalam: radish vruthaakrithiyilulla chuvanna vithu (റാഡിഷ് വൃത്താകൃതിയിലുള്ള ചുവന്ന വിത്ത്)