Strawberries are small red fruits with seeds on the skin that are rich in Vitamin C and Iron. Strawberries go well in milkshakes and various other desserts. Try to make your own homemade strawberry jam with your homegrown strawberry. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet: 70 – 100
- Difficulty Level – high
- Plant Height – 20 – 30 cm
- Fruit Color – pink – red
- Type – both indoor and outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – regularly (keep the potting mix moist, not soggy)
- Sunlight – full sunlight, or partial indirect sunlight
- Stratification or Cold Treatment – required for at least 2 weeks
- Germination Time – 1 – 2 weeks
- Repotting Time – 25 – 30 days (3 true leaf stage)
- Flowering Time – 3 months
- Harvesting Time – 3 – 4 weeks after flowering
- Suitable Temperature – 50°F – 80°F
- Season – early winter to late spring
- Sowing – september onwards for sub-tropical and tropical regions
HOW TO GROW STRAWBERRY FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat lightly and spray with water.
- Water regularly.
- Seeds will germinate within 2 weeks.
- Full sunlight or partial indirect sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil adds Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Fragaria ananassa
demand agro strawberry seed in hindi: stroberee beej (स्ट्रॉबेरी बीज)
demand agro strawberry seed in tamil: straperi vitai (ஸ்ட்ராபெரி விதை)
demand agro strawberry seed in telugu: straberri sid (స్ట్రాబెర్రీ సీడ్)
demand agro strawberry seed in kannada: straberi bija (ಸ್ಟ್ರಾಬೆರಿ ಬೀಜ)
demand agro strawberry seed in marathi: stroberi biyane (स्ट्रॉबेरी बियाणे)
demand agro strawberry seed in malayalam: stroberi vithu (സ്ട്രോബെറി വിത്ത്)