Strawberries are small red fruits with seeds on the skin that are rich in Vitamin C and Iron. Strawberries go well in milkshakes and various other desserts. Try to make your own homemade strawberry jam with your homegrown strawberries. Try our Non-GMO Strawberry Seeds. To know more click here (Blog).
Number of seeds in a packet – 5
- Color – Pink
- Type – Indoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – Everyday
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Fruiting time – 8 weeks
- Suitable Temperature -20 °C – 29°C
- Season – Perennial
- Sowing – Late summer
- Harvesting – 8 weeks from germination
HOW TO GROW
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 1 seed in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water every day.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to fruit is 8 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Saxifraga stolonifera
Hindi: Stroberee (स्ट्रॉबेरी)
Tamil: Straberi (ஸ்ட்ராபெரி)
Telugu: Stroberri (స్ట్రాబెర్రీ)
Kannada: Stroberi (ಸ್ಟ್ರಾಬೆರಿ)
Bengali: Straberi (স্ট্রবেরি)
Marathi: Choti (छोटी)
Malayalam: Nāvalppaḻaṁ (ഞാവൽപ്പഴം)