Strawberries are small red fruits with seeds on the skin that are rich in Vitamin C and Iron. Strawberries go well in milkshakes and various other desserts. Try to make your own homemade strawberry jam with your homegrown strawberries. Try our Non-GMO Strawberry Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 5
- Difficulty Level – high
- Plant Height – 20 – 30 cm, suitable for container gardening and hanging pots as well
- Fruit Color – pink to red
- Type – both indoor and outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – regularly (keep the potting mix moist, not soggy)
- Sunlight – full sunlight, or partial indirect sunlight
- Stratification or Cold Treatment – required for at least 2 weeks
- Germination Time – 1 – 2 weeks
- Repotting Time – 25 – 30 days (3 true leaf stage)
- Flowering Time – 3 months
- Harvesting Time – 3 – 4 weeks after flowering
- Suitable Temperature – 60°F – 80°F
- Season – early winter to late spring
- Sowing – september onwards for sub-tropical and tropical regions
HOW TO GROW STRAWBERRY FROM SEEDS
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 1 seed in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water using spray gun or spray bottle.
- Keep the soil moist not soggy.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to fruit is 8 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Fragaria ananassa
strawberry seed in hindi: stroberee beej (स्ट्रॉबेरी बीज)
strawberry seed in tamil: straperi vitai (ஸ்ட்ராபெரி விதை)
strawberry seed in telugu: straberri sid (స్ట్రాబెర్రీ సీడ్)
strawberry seed in kannada: straberi bija (ಸ್ಟ್ರಾಬೆರಿ ಬೀಜ)
strawberry seed in marathi: stroberi biyane (स्ट्रॉबेरी बियाणे)
strawberry seed in malayalam: stroberi vithu (സ്ട്രോബെറി വിത്ത്)
Other names: Garden strawberry
yogeshwari Palanivel (verified owner) –
Garvita Singh –
Seeds germinating into delicious fruits . Loved the product.
Namita Jarande (verified owner) –
Almost all Seeds germinated.
Waiting for flowering & fruiting.
Anu Soni –
I am so happy with myharvest!!!
Amaging seeds hai
Ikman Chauhan –
Satisfied with the product
Rachita Kapoor –
Priyanka Singh –
Ridhi Rajput –
Saw good results with the seedlingss
Shriya Singh –
The outcome is very tasty…