Every gift is a wish for your happiness. Simple and meaningful gifts mean the most to loved ones and here are these simplest quirky Eco-Friendly Seed Ball Gift Pack. It is beginner-friendly and includes the basic materials required to grow any seeds. This gardening kit contains a combo of the following:
- Cocopeat 100gms – 1 pkt
- Vermi Compost 100gms – 1 unit
- Seed Ball – 1 pkt
- Gardening Pot 2-inch (1pc) – 1 unit
Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Eco-Friendly Seeds ball gift packs are a creative way to show your love and contribute to the environment. Environmentally plantable goods can contribute to reforestation, which improves soil and wetland health, water quality, and animal habitat.
HOW TO USE
- Place the Seed ball into the raked ground/pot/grow bag.
- Spray water over it using a spray gun or spray bottle.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Re-pot the sapling to a Medium Size Pot or Small Jute Grow Bag in 2 – 4 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month works as great feed for the plant.
- Cow Dung Cakes can be used to provide nutrients to the soil.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
- Use the Gardening Tool to prepare the soil well before sowing the seeds.
- Wooden Spoon can also be used to sow the seeds.