Leak Lenceolot is a plant with edible white leaf sheaths that are eaten in salads and soups. It belongs to the onion family. Leaks store much of their flavor in their stems instead of their bulbs, so the whole plant can be used when cooking. Try the Demand Agro Leak Lenceolot Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 65
- Difficulty Level – high
- Plant Height – up to 45 cm
- Color – dark green leaves with white leaf sheathed base
- Type – outdoor
- Feed –Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – once a week or when you find the soil running dry
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – within 3 weeks
- Transplanting Time – when the seedling is 15 – 20 inches
- Harvesting Time – when the base of the stalk is 1 – 2 inches in diameter
- Suitable Temperature – 60°F – 75°F
- Season – winter and spring
HOW TO GROW LEAK LENCEOLOT FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Cover the seeds gently with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water once a week or when you find the soil running dry.
- Seeds will germinate within three weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Allium porrum
demand agro leak lenceolot seed in hindi: leek lensolot beej (लीक लेंसोलॉट बीज)
demand agro leak lenceolot seed in tamil: lencolot vitai kacivu (லென்சோலோட் விதை கசிவு)
demand agro leak lenceolot seed in telugu: lik lensolat sid (లీక్ లెన్సోలాట్ సీడ్)
demand agro leak lenceolot seed in kannada: lensilot bija sorike (ಲೆನ್ಸಿಲೋಟ್ ಬೀಜ ಸೋರಿಕೆ)
demand agro leak lenceolot seed in marathi: lika lensolota biyane (लीक लेन्सोलॉट बियाणे)
demand agro leak lenceolot seed in malayalam: lensalottu vithu chorthuka (ലെൻസലോട്ട് വിത്ത് ചോർത്തുക)