Mustard is a very popular part of Indian cooking, the seeds are used in tempering dal or even to add tadka in curries. Mustard microgreens are a popular leafy vegetable, particularly in winters. Try our Non-GMO Mustard Microgreens Seed. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 10 Grams
- Difficulty level – Easy
- Plant Height – 1 – 3 inches
- Type – Indoor (Balcony / Terrace)
- Aroma – Faint smell of mustard
- Flavour – mellow-tasting, a little spicy, and slightly sweet.
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – 2 times a week
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination Time – 8 – 10 days
- Suitable Temperature – 15°C – 25°C
- Season – Annual
- Sowing – Spring
Botanical name: Brassica
microgreen mustard seed in hindi: Sarson (सरसों)
microgreen mustard seed in tamil: Katuku (கடுகு)
microgreen mustard seed in telugu: Avalu (ఆవాలు), mustard greens
microgreen mustard seed in kannada: Sasive (ಸಾಸಿವೆ)
microgreen mustard seed in bengali: Sarisa (সরিষা)
microgreen mustard seed in marathi: Mohari (मोहरी)
microgreen mustard seed in malayalam: Katuk (കടുക്)
Other names: mosturd, Mustered