Sunflower microgreens are very popular as they are delicious, juicy, and nutritious. Their mild flavor means you can use sunflower microgreens on sandwiches, in salads, and as last-minute additions to dishes. Try our Non-GMO Sunflower Microgreen Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 10 grams of seeds
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – up to 4 inches
- Type – indoor (balcony/ terrace)
- Aroma – nutty smell
- Flavor – crunchy lemon
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – every day after transferring them to the pot
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 7 – 10 days
- Suitable Temperature – 60°F – 70°F
- Season – annual
- Sowing – spring
HOW TO GROW MICROGREEN SUNFLOWER FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Cover the seeds gently with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water every day.
- Seeds will germinate within two weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Helianthus annuus
microgreen sunflower seed in hindi: maikrogreen soorajamukhee ke beej (माइक्रोग्रीन सूरजमुखी के बीज)
microgreen sunflower seed in tamil: Maikrōkirīṉ cūriyakānti vitai (மைக்ரோகிரீன் சூரியகாந்தி விதை)
microgreen sunflower seed in telugu: Maikrōgrīn poddutiruguḍu vittanaṁ (మైక్రోగ్రీన్ పొద్దుతిరుగుడు విత్తనం)
microgreen sunflower seed in kannada: Maikrōgrīn sūryakānti bīja (ಮೈಕ್ರೋಗ್ರೀನ್ ಸೂರ್ಯಕಾಂತಿ ಬೀಜ)
microgreen sunflower seed in marathi: Sūkṣma harita sūryaphūla biyāṇē (सूक्ष्म हरित सूर्यफूल बियाणे)
microgreen sunflower seed in malayalam: microgreen suryakaanthi vithu (മൈക്രോഗ്രീൻ സൂര്യകാന്തി വിത്ത്)