Oregano is a plant from the mint family which is a signature flavour of many Italian, Mexican, and Spanish dishes. Rowing the Italian herb in our home garden is a delight for our culinary experience. Try our Non-GMO Seeds. To know more click here (Blog)
Number of seeds in a packet – 30
- Type – Indoor (Balcony / Terrace) or Outdoor
- Aroma – Strong Balsamic odour
- Flavour – Peppery pungent and bitter taste
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – Every day
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Harvesting time – 8 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 18°C – 21°C
- Season – Annual
- Sowing – Late Spring
HOW TO GROW
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat lightly and spray with water.
- Water 3 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to harvest is 8 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Origanum vulgare
Hindi: Origaino (ओरिगैनो)
Tamil: Oregano (ஆர்கனோ)
Telugu: Oregano (ఒరేగానో)
Kannada: Oregano (ಓರೆಗಾನೊ)
Bengali: Oregano (ওরেগান )
Marathi: Oregano (ओरेगॅनो)