Asparagus newly formed shoots,roots and underground stems are used to make medicine. The shoots are also used as a food source. Asparagus is used along with lots of fluids as irrigation therapy. Try our Non-GMO Asparagus Seeds. (aspragrass)Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 5
- Difficulty Level – Easy
- Plant Height – Upto 5 ft. tall
- Type – Indoor (Balcony / Terrace)
- Aroma – Smells like sulfurous gases.
- Flavour – Salty and bitter
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – Every day (Summer) / Alternate days (Winter)
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination Time – 3 to 6 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 15°C -20 °C
- Season – Perennial
- Sowing – Spring
HOW TO GROW ASPARAGUS FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbg and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make (5) ½ inch deep hole and put seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray water using spray gun or spray bottle.
- Water every day in Summer and Alternate days in Winter.
- Seeds will germinate within 3 to 6 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Asparagus officinalis
asparagus seed in hindi: esparaigas (एस्परैगस)
asparagus seed in tamil: Asparagus (அஸ்பாரகஸ்)
asparagus seed in telugu: Asparagus (ఆస్పరాగస్)
asparagus seed in kannada: Satavari (ಶತಾವರಿ)
asparagus seed in bengali: Ayāsapārāgāsa (অ্যাসপারাগাস)
asparagus seed in marathi: Shatavari (शतावरी)
asparagus seed in malayalam: śatāvaricceṭi (ശതാവരിച്ചെടി)
Other names: asparagus seeds, Medicinal plants, Asparagus fern
Nandini rawat –
Satisfied with the product. Thanks
Akshay Muthha –
Happy with the seeds, good quality!
Bhavya Singh –
i harvested them and they are very tasty
Rashhed A –
Ompreet Singh –
Happy with the purchase
Sashi Kumar –
Sejal Gupta –
Ram Gopal –
Received healthy seeds and planted them!!
Damini D –
Must buy product