Peas are a popular green vegetable. They are also nutritious and contain a fair amount of fiber and antioxidants. Try our Non-GMO pea seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 5
- Difficulty Level – Easy
- Plant Height – Upto 4 ft tall
- Pod Color – Green
- Flower Color – Varies
- Type – Indoor & Outdoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – 3 – 4 times a week
- Sunlight – Full Sunlight
- Germination time – 1 – 2 weeks
- Fruiting time – 12 – 14 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 7°C – 28°C
- Season – Winter to Early Spring
- Sowing – October to November (in plain areas) and March to May (in hills)
HOW TO GROW PEA FROM SEEDS
- Soak the seeds in water overnight before planting.
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Potting Mix.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Cover the seeds lightly with Potting Mix and spray with water using spray gun or spray bottle.
- Water 3 – 4 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within 1 – 2 weeks.
- Full Sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost and Seaweed.
Botanical name :Pisum sativum
pea seed in tamil : Paṭṭāṇi (பட்டாணி)
pea seed in telugu : Baṭhānī (బఠానీ)
pea seed in kannada: Baṭāṇi (ಬಟಾಣಿ)
pea seed in bengali: Maṭara (মটর)
pea seed in marathi: Vāṭāṇē (वाटाणे)
pea seed in malayalam: kaṭala (കടല)
Seeds sprouted after 4 days and are still growing nice and healthy
Neha Shahane –
Good germination in seeds
very very very happy with the seeds
Thanvye T –
Rishit Kumar –
Very much excited to grow this
Gurudas Kapoor –
Loved the product
Susmita Sinha –
Tanika Sharma –
Gurlin Kaur –
Tanish Nallamani –
Received it all in good condition
Seeta Singh –
One of the nutritious product