Cluster beans are an annual legume native to India and are similar to green beans. They are low in calories and also very effective in lowering blood sugar and cholesterol level. Try our Non-GMO Cluster Bean seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
No. of seeds in a packet – 3
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – 1 – 2 meters
- Type – outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – thrice a week
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Repotting Time – 2 – 3 weeks
- Flowering Time – 7 – 8 weeks
- Harvesting Time – within 9 – 12 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 85°F – 105°F
- Season – all except peak winter
HOW TO GROW CLUSTER BEANS FROM SEEDS
- Soak the cluster bean seeds for 12 – 24 hours in water.
- Take a Seedling tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 2 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water using a spray gun or spray bottle.
- Sow the seeds vertically on the sprouting side.
- Keep the soil moist, not soggy.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem cake powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Cyamopsis tetragonoloba
cluster beans seed in hindi: klastar beens beej (क्लस्टर बीन्स बीज)
cluster beans seed in tamil: kottu pins vitai (கொத்து பீன்ஸ் விதை)
cluster beans seed in telugu: klastar bins sid (క్లస్టర్ బీన్స్ సీడ్)
cluster beans seed in kannada: klastar bins bija (ಕ್ಲಸ್ಟರ್ ಬೀನ್ಸ್ ಬೀಜ)
cluster beans seed in marathi: klastara binsa biyane (क्लस्टर बीन्स बियाणे)
cluster beans seed in malyalam: claster beens vithu (ക്ലസ്റ്റർ ബീൻസ് വിത്ത്)
Other names: Guar