Cluster beans are an annual legume native to India and are similar to green beans. They are low in calories and also very effective in lowering blood sugar and cholesterol level.Try our Non-GMO Cluster Bean seeds.
No. of seeds in a packet-3
- Difficulty level – Easy
- Height – 1-2m
- Type – Outdoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – Thrice a week
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination time – 1 week
- Repotting time – 2-3 weeks
- Flowering time – 7-8 weeks
- Harvesting time -Within 9-12 weeks
- Suitable temperature – 30-40°C
- Season – All except peak winter
HOW TO GROW
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep holes and put 2 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water using spray gun or spray bottle.
- Water thrice a week.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Re-pot the sapling to a Medium Size Pot in 2-3 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost and Seaweed.
Botanical Name: Cyamopsis tetragonoloba
Hindi: Ganvaar phalee (गवारफली)
Bengali: Guccha maṭaraśuṭi (ვИ মটরზΜট)
Tamil: Kottu pīṉs (கொத்து பீன்ஸ்)
Telugu: Klasṭar bīns (క్లస్టర్ బీన్)
Marathi: Klasṭara sōyābīnacē (Ƒːर सोयाबीनचे)
Malyalam: klasṟṟar bīns (زױർബീൻസ്)
Odia: Guanra (ଗୁଆଁର)