The Peperomia Black plant is perfect for evergreen and colorful beauty on your balcony. It’s a fast-growing plant that is easier to care for. This plant will come in a 1-inch net pot. Please do not remove the plant from the net pot; plant it directly in a larger pot. Do not overwater the plant. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
- Number of saplings in a net pot – 1
- Sapling Height – 2 inches
- Watering – when the top layer of the soil feels dry
- Sunlight – medium – bright indirect light
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Full Plant Height – 8 – 12 inches
- Leaves Color – shade black
- Type – indoor temperatures
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – once a week
- Sunlight – full or partial shade
- Suitable Temperature – 65°F – 75°F
HOW TO PLANT A SAPLING
- Take a sapling along with the net pot and choose the appropriate size of the container for your plant.
- Seal the holes of the pot at the bottom.
- Pour potting soil more than half of the size of the pot.
- Then make a hole with your finger in the center of the potting soil and place your sapling along with the net pot.
- Cover it with soil again and water thoroughly.
Botanical name: Peperomia obtusifolia
peperomia black plant sapling in hindi: peparomiya kaale paudhe ka paudha (पेपरोमिया काले पौधे का पौधा)
peperomia black plant sapling in tamil: peperomia karuppu ceti kanru (peperomia கருப்பு செடி கன்று)
peperomia black plant sapling in telugu: peperomiya nalla mokka naru (పెపెరోమియా నల్ల మొక్క నారు)
peperomia black plant sapling in kannada: peperomiya kappu sasya sasi (ಪೆಪೆರೋಮಿಯಾ ಕಪ್ಪು ಸಸ್ಯ ಸಸಿ)
peperomia black plant sapling in marathi: peparomiya bleka plantace ropate (पेपरोमिया ब्लॅक प्लांटचे रोपटे)
peperomia black plant sapling in malayalam: peperomiya karutha chediyude thai (പെപെറോമിയ കറുത്ത ചെടിയുടെ തൈ)
Other names: Baby rubber plant, pepper elder, radiator plant, shining bush plant, emerald ripper pepper