The Syngonium Wendlandii plant has textured heart-shaped leaves. The silver lines go through the mid-riff of leaves which makes it an excellent addition to the decor. This plant will come in a 1-inch net pot. Please do not remove the plant from the net pot; plant it directly in a larger pot. Do not overwater the plant. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
- Number of saplings in a net pot – 1
- Sapling Height – 2 inches
- Watering – when top layer of the soil dries, then only water
- Sunlight – bright indirect sunlight
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Full Plant Height – 5 feet tall
- Type – indoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – twice a week (according to the dryness of top layer)
- Sunlight – bright, indirect sunlight
- Suitable Temperature – 60°F – 86°F
HOW TO PLANT A SAPLING
- Take a sapling along with the net pot and choose the appropriate size of the container for your plant.
- Seal the holes of the pot at the bottom.
- Pour potting soil more than half of the size of the pot.
- Then make a hole with your finger in the center of the potting soil and place your sapling along with the net pot.
- Cover it with soil again and water thoroughly.
Botanical name: Syngonium wendlandii schott araceae
syngonium wendlandii plant in hindi: singoniyam vendalaindee plaant (सिन्गोनियम वेंडलैंडी का पौधा)
syngonium wendlandii plant in kannada: siṅgōniyam veṇḍlāṇḍi sasya (ಸಿಂಗೋನಿಯಮ್ ವೆಂಡ್ಲಾಂಡಿ ಸಸ್ಯ)
syngonium wendlandii plant in tamil: ciṉkōṉiyam veṇlāṇṭi tāvaram (சின்கோனியம் வெண்லாண்டி தாவரம்)
syngonium wendlandii plant in telugu: siṅgōniyaṁ veṇḍlāṇḍi mokka (సింగోనియం వెండ్లాండి మొక్క)
syngonium wendlandii plant in marathi: Siṅgōniyama vanaspatī rōpaṭē (सिंगोनियम वनस्पती रोपटे)
syngonium wendlandii plant in malayalam: syngonium wendlandii chedi ( സിങ്കോണിയം വെൻഡ്ലാന്റി )
Other names: Arrowhead plant, Arrowhead vine, Arrowhead philodendron, Goosefoot, Nephthytis, African evergreen, American evergreen, Singonium, sapplings, Sygoniu, Sygonium
Danny Jacob –
Packed really well
Shreya Gopal –
just as shown as picture
Yeshwant Bhangare (verified owner) –
Just as shown in image. But it is a small sapling. Will take time to grow.
Meera Rajput –
A vivid sapling!!
Sabitha Sharma –
Looks really good
Surabhi Rajesh –
Loving the plants from here
Megha Manohar –
Its pretty good quality sapling
Vijaylaxmi Singh (verified owner) –
Beautiful healthy plant!
Fenn John –
Im happy to buy seeds from here
Helen Joy –
Great store for gardeners
Vikram Waghela (verified owner) –
Sapling received was healthy, and had about 5 leaves.