Imported Mix Ranunculus Bulb produces attractive cheery multi-petalled flowers. It often comes in multiple layers of delicate paper-thin petals. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of bulbs in a packet – 1
- Difficulty Level – medium
- Plant Height – 1 – 2 feet
- Color – mixed
- Type – indoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – water when the soil seems completely dry
- Sunlight – bright sunlight
- Germination Time – 2 – 3 weeks
- Flowering Time – 4 – 6 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 55°F – 65°F
- Season – all season
- Sowing – early spring
HOW TO GROW MIXED RANUNCULUS FROM BULBS
- Plant Ranunculus bulbs 4” apart and about 2” deep with the claw side down in a location receiving full sun in Cocopeat.
- Cover with soil and lightly water in.
- Now, leave it alone until you see signs of leaves sprouting, and then make sure that you do not water.
- Then moderately water during active growth and blooming.
- Provide with Cocopeat and spray with water using a spray gun spray bottle.
- Water when the soil seems completely dry.
- Seeds will germinate within 2 – 3 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Ranunculus
imported mixed ranunculus bulb in hindi: mishrit renakunkal balb (मिश्रित रेनकुंकल बल्ब)
imported mixed ranunculus bulb in tamil: kalappu rankulas palpu (கலப்பு ரான்குலஸ் பல்பு)
imported mixed ranunculus bulb in telugu: misrama ranunkulas balb (మిశ్రమ రానున్కులస్ బల్బ్)
imported mixed ranunculus bulb in kannada: misra ranukulas balb (ಮಿಶ್ರ ರಾನುಕುಲಸ್ ಬಲ್ಬ್)
imported mixed ranunculus bulb in marathi: misrita renanakyulasa balba (मिश्रित रॅननक्युलस बल्ब)
imported mixed ranunculus bulb in malayalam: mixed ranunculus bulb (മിക്സഡ് ranunculus ബൾബ്)
Other names: Buttercup, crowfoot