Freesias have long been a mainstay of attraction because of their intoxicating scent, long vase life, and an enticing array of jewel-toned colors. Freesias also symbolize innocence and purity, so they’re often gifted to welcome a new baby. They’re pretty popular to use for special occasions or weddings. Try our Freesia bulbs Online. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of bulbs in a packet – 1
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – 6 – 12 inches
- Flower Color – mixed
- Type – outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – when the soil seems completely dry
- Sunlight – warm, sheltered environment with plenty of sunlight
- Germination Time – 2 – 3 weeks
- Flowering Time – 10 – 12 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 60°F – 70°F
- Season – all season
- Sowing – april – june
HOW TO GROW MIXED FREESIA FROM BULBS
- Plant freesia bulb in well-drained soil or Vermicompost – end up in Cocopeat.
- Cover with soil and lightly water in.
- At a depth of 3 – 5 cm, and spaced 5 cm apart. Water well and then stand the pot in a cool, shaded, frost-free place – a temperature of around 40°F is ideal.
- Then moderately water during active growth and blooming.
- After 3 – 4 weeks when shoots appear, move into a warmer and sunny position.
- Provide with Cocopeat and spray with water using a spray gun spray bottle.
- Water when the soil seems completely dry.
- Seeds will germinate within 2 – 3 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Freesia corymbosa
imported mixed freesia bulb in hindi: mishrit freeshiya balb (मिश्रित फ़्रीशिया बल्ब)
imported mixed freesia bulb in tamil: kalappu hpriciya vilakkai (கலப்பு ஃப்ரீசியா விளக்கை)
imported mixed freesia bulb in telugu: miśrama freesia balb (మిశ్రమ freesia బల్బ్)
imported mixed freesia bulb in kannada: miśra phrisiya balb (ಮಿಶ್ರ ಫ್ರೀಸಿಯಾ ಬಲ್ಬ್)
imported mixed freesia bulb in marathi: miśrita phrisiya balba (मिश्रित फ्रीसिया बल्ब)
imported mixed freesia bulb in malayalam: mixed freesiya bulb (മിക്സഡ് ഫ്രീസിയ ബൾബ്)