These common garden variety flowers are tiny, fragrant and in saucer-shaped clusters up to 3 inches across. Verbena is also used for mild gum disease, swelling of the nasal cavity and sinuses , heart conditions, depression, and other conditions etc. Try the Raunak Seeds Gulmohar Verbena .
- Difficulty Level- Easy
- Plant Height-90-180cm
- Color – Varied
- Type – Outdoor and Indoor
- Feed –VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – Everyday
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Flowering time – 8-10 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 18°C – 23°C
- Season – Annual
- Sowing – January-February, May-June and September-October
HOW TO GROW
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 2 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water using spray gun or spray bottle.
- Keep the soil moist, not soggy.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to flower is 8-10 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost and Seaweed.
Hindi: Kriya Phool (क्रिया फूल)
Telugu: Verbenā puṣpaṁ(వెర్బెనా పుష్పం)
Tamil: Verpeṉā malar(வெர்பெனா மலர்)
Kannada: Varbena Huvvu (ವರ್ಬೆನಾ ಹೂವು)
Bengali: Bharbena Phula (ভার্বেন ফুল)
Marathi: Varbena Phula (व्हर्बेना फूल)
Malayalam: Verbana puṣpaṁ(വെർബന പുഷ്പം)