Kale is an ornamental cabbage that is used as a decorative or a show plant in your garden. Try our Non-GMO Kale Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 10
- Difficulty Level – Easy
- Plant Height – 1 – 2 feet
- Flower Color – Mixed
- Type – Outdoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – Every day (summer) / Alternate days (winter)
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination time – 1 week
- Flowering time – 8 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 13°C – 25°C
- Season – Annual
- Sowing – Fall
HOW TO GROW KALE FROM SEEDS
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 3 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water using spray gun or spray bottle.
- Water Every day (summer) / Alternate days (winter).
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Brassica oleracea
kale seed in hindi: Kaaale Phool (काले फूल)
kale seed in tamil: Kale Malar (காலே மலர்)
kale seed in telugu: Kale Puvvu (కాలే పువ్వు)
kale seed in kannada: Kale hu (ಕೇಲ್ ಹೂ)
kale seed in bengali: kale Phula (কালে ফুল)
kale seed in marathi: Kale Phula (काळे फूल)
kale seed in malayalam: Kale Pushpam (കാലെ പുഷ്പം)
Other names: kale
Neetu Sharma –
All the seeds germinated growing well.
Thankyou TAOS for good quality stuff
Kinjal Jobanputra –
Very good product
they are pretty
Kuwarjeet deep –
Shaury Reddy –
Growing very well
Naman Singh –
Happy with the purchase
Haritha Nair –
cant wait for the flowers to bloom
Riya manik –
Good seeds and nice packaging