Kale is an ornamental cabbage that is used as a decorative or a show plant in your garden. Try our Non-GMO Kale Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 10
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – 1 – 2 feet
- Flower Color – mixed
- Type – outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – every day (summer)/ alternate days (winter)
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Flowering Time – 8 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 55°F – 75°F
- Season – annual
- Sowing – fall
HOW TO GROW KALE FROM SEEDS
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 3 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water using a spray gun or spray bottle.
- Water every day during summer and alternate days during winter.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Brassica oleracea
kale seed in hindi: kaale beej (काले बीज)
kale seed in tamil: muttaikkos vitai (முட்டைக்கோஸ் விதை)
kale seed in telugu: kale sid (కాలే సీడ్)
kale seed in kannada: kel bija (ಕೇಲ್ ಬೀಜ)
kale seed in marathi: kale biyane (काळे बियाणे)
kale seed in malayalam: kaali vithu (കാലി വിത്ത്)
Other names: Ornamental cabbage, flowering cabbage