Vincarosa plants are herbaceous plants having slender trailing stems with pink flowers. It gives good foliage to our garden. Try our Non-GMO Vincarosa Mixed Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 30
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – up to 1 m
- Flower Color – mixed
- Type – outdoor or indoor (balcony)
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – 3 times a week
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Flowering Time – 10 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 75°F – 85°F
- Season – annual
- Sowing – late winter
HOW TO GROW VINCAROSA FROM SEEDS
- Soak the seeds for hours before planting.
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 4 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water 3 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Catharanthus roseus
vincarosa mixed seed in hindi: sadabahar mishrit beej ( सदाबहार मिश्रित बीज)
vincarosa mixed seed in tamil: vinkarosa kalappu vitaikaḷ (வின்கரோசா கலப்பு விதைகள்)
vincarosa mixed seed in telugu: vinkarosa misrama vittanalu (వింకరోసా మిశ్రమ విత్తనాలు)
vincarosa mixed seed in kannada: vinkarosa misra bijagalu (ವಿಂಕಾರೋಸಾ ಮಿಶ್ರ ಬೀಜಗಳು)
vincarosa mixed seed in marathi: vinkarosa misrita biya (विंकारोसा मिश्रित बिया)
vincarosa mixed seed in malayalam: vinkareasa mishritha vithukal (വിൻകാരോസ മിശ്രിത വിത്തുകൾ)
Other names: Annual vinca, periwinkle
Neetu Sharma –
Liked the product. Good services
Garvita Singh –
Beautiful tiny flowers 💐
Saurabh Shah –
Loved the bloom, Amazing quality!
they are growing reallyy fasst … nice
Mohammed Farhan –
Looking good in my garden
Darshpreet Kaur –
Growing very well
Ratna Bala –
Quincy Kapoor –
Karishma Singh –
Happy with the purchase
Amir Hashmi –
Seedlings have come out well
Shivani sen –
Purchased the seeds a few months back…. Grown into a nice big plant with a bunch of flowers.