The onion is one of the most common and versatile bulb vegetables you could ever come across. It is rich in antioxidants and quercetin and can be consumed in both raw and cooked form. Try our non-GMO onion seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 400
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – 6 – 12 inches
- Vegetable Color – light to dark pink
- Type – outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – 2 – 3 times a week
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – within 1 – 2 weeks
- Transplanting Time – 10 – 15 days after germination
- Harvesting Time – 14 – 16 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 60°F – 70°F
- Season – all seasons except peak summers
HOW TO GROW ONION FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat lightly and spray with water.
- Water 2 – 3 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within 2 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil adds Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Allium cepa
raunak seeds onion seed in hindi: raunak beej pyaaj ke beej (रौनक बीज प्याज के बीज)
raunak seeds onion seed in tamil: raunak vitaikal venkaya vitai (raunak விதைகள் வெங்காய விதை)
raunak seeds onion seed in telugu: raunak vittanalu ullipaya vittanam (రౌనక్ విత్తనాలు ఉల్లిపాయ విత్తనం)
raunak seeds onion seed in kannada: raunak bijagalu irulli bija (ರೌನಕ್ ಬೀಜಗಳು ಈರುಳ್ಳಿ ಬೀಜ)
raunak seeds onion seed in marathi: raunaka biya kanda bi (रौनक बिया कांदा बी)
raunak seeds onion seed in malayalam: raunak vithukal ulli vithu (raunak വിത്തുകൾ ഉള്ളി വിത്ത്)
Other names: Bulb onion