Chinese Cabbage is a member of the Family Brassicaceae. It is oblong in shape with a frilly top and is sweeter than its rounder cousins. It is a great addition to salads. Try the Demand Agro Chinese Cabbage F1 Hybrid seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 72
- Difficulty Level – medium
- Plant Height – 1 – 3 feet
- Vegetable Color – light green with yellow tints
- Type – outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – every day
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – within 2 weeks
- Harvesting Time – 12 – 13 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 50°F – 75°F
- Season – all seasons except peak summers
HOW TO GROW CHINESE CABBAGE FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Cover the seeds gently with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water every day.
- Seeds will germinate within two weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Brassica rapa subsp. pekinensis
demand agro chinese cabbage f1 hybrid seed in hindi: cheenee gobhee (चीनी गोभी)
demand agro chinese cabbage f1 hybrid seed in tamil: cina muttaikkos (சீன முட்டைக்கோஸ்)
demand agro chinese cabbage f1 hybrid seed in telugu: cainis kyabeji (చైనీస్ క్యాబేజీ)
demand agro chinese cabbage f1 hybrid seed in kannada: cinada elekosu (ಚೀನಾದ ಎಲೆಕೋಸು)
demand agro chinese cabbage f1 hybrid seed in marathi: cini kobi (चीनी कोबी)
demand agro chinese cabbage f1 hybrid seed in malayalam: chinees muttakkoosu (ചൈനീസ് മുട്ടക്കൂസ്)
Other names: Napa cabbage, chihli