Tulip Mix Flower Bulbs have long been a mainstay of attraction because of their intoxicating scent, long vase life, and enticing array of jewel-toned colors. Tulip Mix Flower Bulbs also symbolize innocence and purity, so they’re often gifted to welcome a new baby. They’re pretty popular to use for special occasions or weddings. Try our Freesia bulbs Online. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of bulbs in a packet – 1
- Difficulty Level – Easy
- Plant Height – 6 to 12 inches
- Flower Color – Mixed
- Type – Outdoor
- Feed –VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – about 1 inch every week during the growth and blooming periods (when the soil seems completely dry)
- Sunlight – warm, sheltered environment with plenty of sunlight.
- Germination Time – 2 – 3 weeks
- Flowering time – 10 – 12 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 16°C – 21°C
- Season – All season
- Sowing – April to June
HOW TO GROW IMPORTED MIXED FREESIA PLANT FROM BULBS
- Plant tulip bulbs in well-drained soil or VermiCompost -end up in Cocopeat.
- Cover with soil and lightly water in.
- At a depth of 3 – 5cm, and spaced 5 cm apart. Water well and then stand the pot in a cool, shaded, frost-free place – a temperature of around 5°C is ideal.
- Then moderately water during active growth and blooming.
- After 3 – 4 weeks when shoots appear, move into a warmer and sunny position.
- Provide Cocopeat and spray with water using a spray gun spray bottle.
- Water 1 inch per week.
- Seeds will germinate within 1-2 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.