These extremely aromatic leaves also have a delightful variety of flavours, from the slightly lemony mint of sweet basil to cinnamon and liquorice. Leaf colours span to rich green. The flowers are insignificant but very popular with bees. Try our Non-GMO Basil Herb Green Seeds. To know more click here (Youtube)
- Type – Indoor (Balcony / Terrace)
- Aroma – Spicy
- Flavour – Bitter
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – Every day
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Harvesting Time – 4 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 15°C – 23°C
- Season – Perennial
- Sowing – Summer
HOW TO GROW
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat lightly and spray water using spray gun or spray bottle.
- Keep the soil moist not soggy.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to harvest is 4 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Ocimum tenuiflorum
Hindi: Hari Tulasi (हरी तुलसी)
Tamil: Pachchai Tulasi (பச்சை துளசி)
Telugu: Ākupacca tulasi (ఆకుపచ్చ తులసి)
Kannada: Hasiru tuḷasi (ಹಸಿರು ತುಳಸಿ)
Bengali: Sabuja tulasī (সবুজ তুলসী)
Marathi: Hiravi Tulasa (हिरवी तुळस)
Malayalam: Pacca Tualsi (പച്ച തുളസി)