Asparagus is a newly formed shoot. Its roots and underground stems are used to make medicine. The shoots are also used as a food source. Asparagus is used along with lots of fluids as irrigation therapy. Try the Wisitiria Asparagus Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 60
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – 5 feet
- Type – indoor (balcony/ terrace) or outdoor
- Aroma – like sulfurous gases
- Flavor – salty and bitter
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – every day (summer)/ alternate days (winter)
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 2 – 8 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 75°F – 85°F
- Season – perennial
- Sowing – spring
HOW TO GROW ASPARAGUS FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat lightly and spray with water.
- Water every day in summer and alternate days in winter.
- Seeds will germinate within 2 – 8 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil adds Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Asparagus officinalis
wisitiria asparagus seed in hindi: visitiriya shataavaree beej (विसिटिरिया शतावरी बीज)
wisitiria asparagus seed in tamil: vicittiriya asparakas vitai (விசிட்டிரியா அஸ்பாரகஸ் விதை)
wisitiria asparagus seed in telugu: visitiriya asparagas sid (విసిటిరియా ఆస్పరాగస్ సీడ్)
wisitiria asparagus seed in kannada: visitiriya satavari bija (ವಿಸಿಟಿರಿಯಾ ಶತಾವರಿ ಬೀಜ)
wisitiria asparagus seed in marathi: vijhitiriya satavari biyane (विझिटिरिया शतावरी बियाणे)
wisitiria asparagus seed in malayalam: visittiriya shathaavari vithu (വിസിറ്റിരിയ ശതാവരി വിത്ത്)