Oregano is a plant from the mint family which is a signature flavor of many Italian, Mexican, and Spanish dishes. Rowing the Italian herb in our home garden is a delight for our culinary experience. Try the Wisitiria Oregano Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 100
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – 1 – 2 feet
- Type – indoor (balcony/ terrace) or outdoor
- Aroma – strong balsamic
- Flavor – peppery pungent and bitter taste
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – every day
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Harvesting Time – 8 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 65°F – 75°F
- Season – annual
- Sowing – late spring
HOW TO GROW OREGANO FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat lightly and spray with water.
- Water every day.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil adds Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Origanum vulgare
wisitiria oregano seed in hindi: visitiriya ajavaayan ke beej (विसिटिरिया अजवायन के बीज)
wisitiria oregano seed in tamil: vicittiriya arkano vitai (விசிட்டிரியா ஆர்கனோ விதை)
wisitiria oregano seed in telugu: visitiriya oregano sid (విసిటిరియా ఒరేగానో సీడ్)
wisitiria oregano seed in kannada: visitiriya oregano bija (ವಿಸಿಟಿರಿಯಾ ಓರೆಗಾನೊ ಬೀಜ)
wisitiria oregano seed in marathi: vijitiriya oregeno biyane (विजिटिरिया ओरेगॅनो बियाणे)
wisitiria oregano seed in malayalam: visittiriya oragaano vithu (വിസിറ്റിരിയ ഓറഗാനോ വിത്ത്)
Other names: Marjoram