Mint is a herb in the form of leaves that goes well in drinks and savory dishes. Home garden-grown mint is always to be flaunted to the mocktails you serve to the guests. Try the Wisitiria Seeds Mint.
- Type – Indoor (Balcony / Terrace) or Outdoor
- Aroma – Low Mint
- Flavour – Plain Mint
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Harvesting time – 8 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 13°C – 21°C
- Season – Annual
- Sowing – Spring
HOW TO GROW
- Soak the seeds in warm water overnight before planting.
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Leave the seeds uncovered as they need light for germination and spray with water using a spray gun or spray bottle.
- Keep the soil moist not soggy.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to harvest is 8 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil adds Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Mentha
Hindi: Pudhina (पुदीना)
Tamil: Puthina (புதினா)
Telugu: Pudina (పుదీనా)
Kannada: Pudina (ಪುದೀನ)
Bengali: Pudina (পুদিনা)
Marathi: Pudina (पुदीना)
Malayalam: Putina (പുതിന)