It is a beautiful blue coloured flower that grows in a creeper. You will find this plant in many Indian houses as it is used in poojas and prayers. It also grows wildly and needs little maintenance. Beautify your garden with beautiful Aparajita / Blue Pea / Clitoria Ternatea/ Butterfly pea flowers. Used for reducing inflammation, ulcer and to prevent fatigue, Aparajita Blue Pea flower has wide benefits. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 5
- Difficulty Level – Easy
- Plant Height – 3 – 5 feet
- Flower Color – Blue
- Type – Outdoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – Everyday
- Sunlight – Full sunlight with partial shade
- Germination time – 2 – 3 weeks
- Flowering time – 12 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 20°C – 30°C
- Season – Annual
- Sowing – Early Summers or late winters
HOW TO GROW APARAJITA BLUE PEA FROM SEEDS
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 1 seed in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water alternate days in a week.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight with partial shade is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Clitoria ternatea
aparajita blue pea seed in hindi: Koyola
aparajita blue pea seed in tamil: அபராஜித
aparajita blue pea seed in telugu: Dintena ఆపారజిత
aparajita blue pea seed in kannada: ಅಪರಾಜಿತಾ
aparajita blue pea seed in bengali: অপর্ণ
aparajita blue pea seed in marathi: অপর্ণা
aparajita blue pea seed in malayalam: sangu pushpam
Other names: aprajit, Aprajita, Aparajita mixed, Aparajitha, Aparajita mixed seed, Aparjita double, Aprajita double Petal, Shankhpushpi, Apajita double, Aparajita mixeds, Aparajita mixed seeds, Aparijitha flowers, Aparijitha flowers white, aparjita, Aparjita, Apjita double, Aprajita, Aprajita seeds, Blueb, Aprajita plant, Aparijita
Anita Gour –
Good quality seeds delivered. Beautiful outcome. Thanks
Shriya Singh –
Thanks, Good product..
tanka s –
loved it, thanks taos
Charish Gupta –
Grown very beautifully in my garden and also satisfied with the packaging
Medhaavi Sinha –
Kamana Agarwal –
Satisfied with the product
Iba Shariff –
Received in good quality
Imran Khan –
Delena Monez –
such a beautiful bloom
Niyata Singh –
These seeds are of very good quality and delivery was on time