Parijat Harsringar seeds are usually planted outdoors and start blooming in spring. The special feature that makes this product favorable is attracting pollinators. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 3
- Difficulty Level – Easy
- Plant Height – Upto 33 feet
- Flower Color – White
- Type – Outdoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – Moderate watering
- Sunlight – Full sunlight with partial shade
- Germination time – 2 – 3 weeks
- Flowering time – 5 years
- Suitable Temperature – 20°C – 30°C
- Sowing- Annual
HOW TO GROW PARIJAT HARSRINGAR FROM SEEDS
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 1 seed in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water alternate days in a week.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight with partial shade is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Clitoria ternatea
parijat harsringar seed in english: Night jasmine, Coral jasmine
parijat harsringar seed in hindi: Harsingar, Parijat
parijat harsringar seed in sanskrit: Parijat, Shefali, Shefalika
parijat harsringar seed in gujarati: Harsh Nagar
parijat harsringar seed in kannada: Parijatha
parijat harsringar seed in marathi: Parijatamo
parijat harsringar seed in tamil: Majipu
parijat harsringar seed in bengali: Shefalika, Shivuli
Other names: Parijita, shiuli phooler dana, coral jasmin, Parijita, Raat rani, Raat ki rani, Raat Rani, Aparijatha, Parijatham seeds, Ratrani, Raatrani, Parijaat, Parijay, Ratrani, Night queen, Raat ki raani, Harsingaar, Harshingar plant
Shriya Singh –
Great Product. Thanks
triloki sharma –
loved with the germination
Great Product! My tiny parijat plant is growing well. Affordable prices and great products
Dignesh gourav –
Very much satisfied with the product
Growing very well
Kiran bala –
Kamika Bhatia –
Great quality of seeds
Iffah Khanum –
Ishita Jha –
Niana Kumar –
These seeds was deliver on time